Consulting costs differ according to a client’s needs and the specific specialties offered by the professional Associate. Once a monthly program has been determined all funds for the consulting must be paid in advance of each month. We offer the following opportunities to help either lower or eliminate the cost of monthly consulting.:


Invite your friends and relatives to donate to our Donations page in the name of the client.


80% of funds collected in the name of the client will be allotted to the total monthly consulting performed by our Associate. The other 20% will be placed in our general fund and used to defray the cost of our other programs (explained in the About Us section).


Using continuous funding designated for the client for the purpose of renewing monthly programs is encouraged.

All individuals who donate any amount of funds will receive a document from our company that state that their donation is tax deductible per the regulations of the IRS 501C3 code.

If you have any questions?

Get In Touch Here!